Hello Youth Choir! Exciting news: our concert recording is up on line: have a listen! You will not be disappointed.
You can save tracks by right-clicking and then selecting “save link as”.
I’ll take this opportunity to make a few announcements here:
1) The Choir Calendar for 2013-2014 is up! Be sure to check it out and mark down the dates – of course, some details may change or be added, but this is the clearest picture we can give you right now. calendar 13-14
2) I have a few important documents to be translated over the summer. I would really appreciate it if there were a few volunteers out there (singers or parents) who would be willing to translate 2 pages of English into French for me. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d be willing to help.
and then this, from a post I mistakenly made to the ‘Youth of Note” page a few weeks ago…
2) Please make sure that you keep your new necklaces safe – they are now an official part of your uniform, and should not be worn outside of choir concerts. Only graduates of the choir may wear their necklaces in public.
3) If you did not return your music yesterday, please make sure you return it to the McGill Conservatory Office (downtown) before June 13th.
4) I hope to see each and every one of you back in choir next September. Please think about telling your friends who might be interested to come for an audition! Auditions will take place on Saturday, September 7th.
5) Also, if you are not returning to the choir next year, and you would like return your uniform to the choir, you can contact Mme. Joubert (DCELJ@gmail.com/514-696-0063) to set up a time to take your uniform to her for inspection/return.
Hope you’re all having great summers!